Tuesday Programs (Noon): Scottish Rite Cathedral • Offices: 401 E. Michigan St., • Indianapolis, IN 46204 • Phone (317) 631-3733 • Fax (317) 631-4530
100th Anniversary Golf "Fun Day"
The Rotary Club of Indianapolis 100th Anniversary Golf Outing on Monday, 9/24/12, is right around the corner. Shotgun Start at Noon. I talked to many of you and you asked for this again. To those of you who have sent your entries in, thank you. To those of you that haven’t, we want to encourage you to do so.
- This is a “Fun-raiser” not a “Fund-raiser”. Besides the standard hole prizes such as longest drive and closest to the pin, we also have prizes such as shortest drive and closest to the near side of the creek in two.
- You don’t have to be a Rotarian to play. You can use it as an opportunity to recruit people to your club, a chance to bring guests or clients, and a chance to gain new friendships.
- You don’t have to be a good golfer to play. The format is “bankers handicap” and it levels the playing field. Our rules for the day include the fact that you cannot get a score more than three over par on any hole.
- Broadmoor Country Club is a tremendous golf course and reason enough to play. The Senior PGA was held there and if you could get on, you would pay a lot more than we are charging!
- We need the name of your Club, the names of your golfers and guests, their email addresses, and their cell numbers. The cost is $100/golfer (for our 100th of course) and that includes everything. Please collect all the monies, make the check payable to the “Rotary Club of Indianapolis”, and mail, along with the requested info above, to 3612 North Washington Blvd., Indianapolis, IN, 46205-3592.
Of course, contact me should questions arise.